1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE: TBN is providing this web site (“Service”) to enable our members to effectively manage their accounts. From the site, members can view their account information, including trade and cash balances, trade activity, and monthly statements. Members will also be able to process authorizations, view the membership directory, print travel request forms and place classified ads.
Visitors to the site who are not TBN members can get information about TBN, view a sample of the TBN membership directory and classified ads, as well as complete a registration form to open a TBN trade account.
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS: In consideration of your use of this Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or TBN has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TBN has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
4. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur on your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify TBN of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. TBN cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE: TBN reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that TBN shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. DEALINGS WITH MEMBERS: Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of other members found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such member. You agree that TBN shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such members on the Service.
9. LINKS: The Service may provide links to other web sites or resources. Because TBN has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that TBN is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that TBN shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
10. TBN’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: You acknowledge and agree that the Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by TBN or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service in whole or in part.
12. TRANSACTION DISPUTES: ALL CUSTOMERS HAVE (3) THREE BUSINESS DAYS TO DISPUTE A PURCHASE OR SALE FROM ANOTHER MEMBER. IF A DISPUTE IS OPENED THE FUNDS WILL BE REVERSED UNTIL FURTHER REVIEW BY TBN.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TBN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TBN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
The Barter Network
1101 West Kennedy Boulevard
Orlando, Florida 32810
Effective Date: June 01, 2006